SDWAN as a Service
Simplify & Automate Your Network
General Informatics Software-Defined Approach to Managing the WAN
Traditional vs. SD-WAN
Traditional WAN (wide-area network) function was to connect users across multiple locations to applications hosted on servers in the data center. Dedicated MPLS circuits were typically used to provide a reliable connection. However, this does not work on a cloud-based network.
SD-WAN (software-defined wide-area-network) uses software-defined network technology, such as communication over the internet, using encrypted overlay tunnels. Traffic is routed based on application policies and directly to the cloud, reducing latency.
Improve your security & productivity
General Informatics can assist you with upgrading your network. Allow our team to evaluate your network infrastructure and develop a project plan that meets your business needs.
Key Advantages Include
- Simplify operations with automation and cloud-based management.
- Dynamically provision bandwidth by priority.
- Allows for multiple connection types.
- Offers scalability for your business growth.
- Reduces the dependency on hardware.